22. Share a cheeseburger from Port of Call (which is harder than you might think, but less so when you also get the loaded baked potato).
23. Join the stage, at least once -- and this can be done badly -- with any of the following musicians: George Porter Jr, Johnny V, Trombone Shorty, Kermit Ruffins, any Neville brother (or sister), Deacon John, John Boutté... and we’ll let you fill in the rest.
24. Navigate the OMV successfully, like an adult. (Harder than sharing a Port of Call cheeseburger, by leaps and bounds.)
25. Learn who the muses were in Greek mythology, and how to pronounce their names in NOLA fashion. (Note: CAL-ee-ope. MEL-poe-meen. TERP-suh-core, etc.)
26. Obtain at least one shoe from the Krewe of Muses.
27. Successfully and politely give proper directions to a tourist or tourist group.