49. Eat a stick of Roman Chewing Candy. Probably not the best taffy in the world, but it’s one of a kind, and if you don’t try it before you die, you’ll be missing out.
50. Wait in line at Hansen’s Sno-Bliz on a blistering summer day and then order something unconscionably large and bursting with ridiculous toppings (Satsuma bubblegum spearmint with condensed milk, crushed cherries, and chocolate sprinkles? Yup). Yeah, that wait sucks all kinds of donkey scrotums, but hell if it isn’t worth it.
51. See a nutria in the wild. At least once.
52. ... and eat a nutria. (Or just part of one. We’re not picky which part).
53. Go see the NOLA Zephyrs play before they wind up with some new, inevitably crappy corporate name. (We love you, Z’s!)
54. Experience the inimitable combination of a Pimm’s Cup and a muffaletta at the Napoleon House. In the Courtyard, while listening to classical music and opera.
55. Plant rosemary (for remembrance) at any of our beautiful, historical cemeteries.