51. See a nutria in the wild. At least once.
52. ... and eat a nutria. (Or just part of one. We’re not picky which part).
53. Go see the NOLA Zephyrs play before they wind up with some new, inevitably crappy corporate name. (We love you, Z’s!)
54. Experience the inimitable combination of a Pimm’s Cup and a muffaletta at the Napoleon House. In the Courtyard, while listening to classical music and opera.
55. Plant rosemary (for remembrance) at any of our beautiful, historical cemeteries.
56. Hunt, then cook, your dinner.
57. Fish, then cook, your dinner.