4. Why wait in the blazing hot sun when you can get Momofuku... delivery. This. is. a. thing. But wait, it gets better. David Chang’s now delivery-only Ando is app-based and the menu features a stupid amount of Philly cheesesteaks. Order them and tell your friends they were your own handiwork.
5. Brooklyn Barge Bar, a floating pier in Greenpoint, slings burgers, tacos, fries, and sandwiches, all with a side of Manhattan skyline views.
6. You’ve probably eaten at every single food stall at Smorgasburg. Twice. But this summer even the most seasoned New Yorkers are in for a treat, with tons of new names to get excited about, like Big Mozz, BrunchStreet, The Choripan, Wowfulls, Kotti Berliner Street Food, and so, so much more.
7. Take a trip to Spain on July 16 (by way of Stuy Town) for the Running with the Beef and Spanish Fiesta. In its second year, this event will include outdoor grilling, Spanish wine and ciders of Spain, craft beer, and live Flamenco dancers. No running required.
8. Fried clams? Or lobster rolls? YOU CAN HAVE BOTH! At the same time! This is not a test. A trip to The Clam in the West Village will put everything you love about summer seafood between two pieces of buttery, delicious bread.