12. You talk about how flipping houses in disparate neighborhoods is easy money
Queue your best bougie voice: "I got this five-bedroom Victorian in Wilkinsburg for $20,000. I'm thinking I'll either split it into five hastily constructed, overpriced apartments, or resell it in three years for $150,000."
13. You boastfully refer to the "hip" parts of Pittsburgh as the new Brooklyn
Please stop. That just means it will get more expensive and all the poor people will mysteriously disappear.
14. You live in Lawrenceville and complain about how high your rent is
You could be paying half that if you lived in ANY other part of Pittsburgh. No one feels bad for you.
15. Your parents still pay any portion of your rent
This is particularly frustrating in Pittsburgh because of how low the cost of living is. But also, grow up.
16. You're an Uber driver who accepts requests and then cancels them 10 seconds later when you realize the request came from Homewood or Hazelwood
See No. 2.
17. You regularly request bottle service at South Side bars
This isn't LA, and no one's actually impressed.
18. You wear a Pitt hoodie at all times
Even though you graduated five years ago.
19. You don't tip when you order delivery
Even when it's mid-January and your food still manages to get there on time. Give that miracle worker at least 20%.
20. You come to Nico's on Saturday night with 12 close friends and take every spot on the karaoke queue
Nobody actually wants to watch all of your backsides as you sway and butcher Queen's greatest hits.