14. You’re using a tablet to shoot video at a standing room-only concert
Also blocking the view: your wide-brimmed, Amish-looking hipster hat. Your 347 Instagram followers are gonna LOVE this though.
15. You expect friends to accommodate your insane dining restrictions
Look, it’s great that you’re all local and organic only and that you’re dairy, gluten, sugar (and flavor) free, but don’t expect your friends to be restricted to restaurants that only serve fair-trade kale and filtered water.
16. The only time you check in on Facebook is at the gym
Because if it’s not on Facebook all those squats don’t count.
17. You’re harassing tourists with your pedicab
And blocking traffic while you’re at it. Nice disco ball, though.
18. You ask someone in a bar to take a “quick pic” of you and your 10 closest girlfriends
Twenty “quick pics” later you’re still not satisfied because your thighs look fat and that other girl is smiling weird so... “Can you just take one more?” Do I look like Annie Leibovitz?