In this new year of 2011, evian wants you to live young by going out and doing all the things you've always wanted to. If, like most, you have no idea exactly what those things are, here are some suggestions to get you started:
1) Purchase an outlandishly exotic pet, or a dog everyone considers boring except you.
2) Learn to juggle, but have the good taste not to do it in front of anybody.
3) Attend that life-changing international music festival, whether it's in England, Iceland, or, if your dream's to be crucially taunted, Adlai Stevenson Memorial Park in Aurora, Illinois.
4) On that note, learn to play the nanoguitar or the eigenharp, so you can one day headline one of those festivals, or at least be the highlight of the "Emerging Artists" stage, outshining bands that curiously peaked in 1993.
5) Eat at a restaurant you've always wanted to check out, and at a restaurant whose menu terrifies you.
6) Have a night on the town so epic, a major network turns it into a 5-part television event, then invents a time machine in order to air it back when people watched 5-part television events (1977-1984).
7) Take a cruise, knowing it might be boring. Then, during a day-trip, slip away from the group and spend a week exploring the mysteries of a foreign port while your fellow passengers eat buffets and thrill to the ship's magician, "Bill Usion".
8) Learn to cook, or learn the number of a great caterer, then throw a lavish dinner party featuring cuisine from Alaska to Hawaii.
9) Watch or re-watch every episode of everyone's favorite exploration of Baltimore crime, politics, education, and media. Watch closely for "Bearded Checker" to pop back up in Season 5 -- it's a moment that's both creepy and exhilarating.
10) Refresh yourself for all these activities with all natural, perfectly pure evian, filtered naturally through layers of glacial sand during a 15+ year long journey deep in the heart of the Northern Alps.