- Drink from the kegs of Austin's newest brewery at the Infamous Brewing launch party at Banger's. Cream Ale and Tomahawk-hopped IPA!Friday
- It's been 25yrs since Tim Burton claimed definitive use of the "Banana Boat Song". Celebrate with a free screening at The North Door. Come Mister tally-man
- Do good this Good Friday by donating $15 to a breast cancer survivor at the Swoop Gardens and you'll receive mounds of crawfish in return. Supper friends, unite!Saturday
- Head out to the Travis County Expo Center for a super-psychedelic 5k with lighting design by dudes who've worked on Coachella. Snag discounted tickets through Do512Sunday
- Pre-game for the Game of Thrones premiere with dishes culled from the Seven Kingdoms including potted hare with house-made pickles and a leg of lamb roasted in honey and cloves. What are the other courses, you ask?
- Celebrate bunnies, painted eggs, candy, and the resurrection of J.H.C. at Swift's with their Easter brunch featuring standouts like forbidden rice bibimbap, grilled oysters with "hot damn" sauce, and antelope sausages. Yes, you need a reservationMonday
- The dude behind the massive dance-music hit Coma Cat, whose vaguely SFW video featuring a pair of lesbians riding bikes and stealing from convenience stores you can totally watch above, is playing on the most massive sound system in town at Kingdom. Tickets are cheaper online than at the door, so do it!
- Black Star Co-Op is giving a shout out to MillerCoors with their special release of Mueller Light, a triple-hopped but less filling beer that "DRINKS PRETTY GOOD". Oh really, fool?!?
Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever