Philadelphia, PA met 95% of millennial needs, crowning it the absolute best. Following Philly, Boston, Washington, DC, New York, Portland, and Seattle met 90% of criteria.
Interestingly, nearly 20% of young survey respondents named New York City their "dream city." But when all was taken into consideration, it just didn't quite stack up to Philly.
Check out the full list of best cities for young people below, and then move to Philadelphia while you're still young.
6. Pittsburgh, Orlando, Atlanta – 70%
5. San Diego, Miami, Denver, Dallas, Columbus, Austin – 75%
4. Los Angeles, Houston – 80%
3. San Francisco, Minneapolis, Chicago – 85%
2. Seattle, Portland, New York City, Washington, DC, Boston – 90%
1. Philadelphia – 95%
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.