But some cities will not be as fortunate during the hypothetical apocalypse. New York City, Tampa, and Los Angeles were among the least likely to survive. It's easy to imagine that disease spreading like wildfire on the New York City subway, and Los Angeles inhabitants stuck on the 405 when escape is imminent. Better hope those Range Rover doors are zombie proof, Los Angeles.
Here's how the top and bottom 10 stacked up.
Most Likely to Survive
10. Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, IN (33.91 points)
9. Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO (34.66 points)
8. Kansas City, MO-KS (35.03 points)
7. San Diego-Carlsbad, CA (36.96 points)
6. Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA (37.49 points)
5. Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport New, VA-NC (38.55 points)
4. Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, MD (39.29 points)
3. Columbus, OH (39.31 points)
2. Salt Lake City, UT (39.49 points)
1. Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH (43.99 points)