- Four 4-day VIP Passes to Lollapalooza
- Round-trip coach air transportation from your closest major airport
- Two double hotel rooms for six days and five nights
- Chipotle burritos for a year, paid out in the form of 52 $10 gift cards
- Free Chipotle tacos throughout Lollapalooza
- A Lollapalooza 25th Anniversary swag bag
- $100 for transportation to and from the airports
Damn. That's a lot of potential prizes just for sending a text, but then again, you're essentially signing up for annoying Chipotle marketing texts by entering. Of course, there are a handful of conditions in the fine print: you can only enter the sweepstakes once, you have to be 21, and you have to live in the 48 contiguous United States (sorry Alaska and Hawaii), among other rules that you should actually read.
Sure, the odds of winning probably aren't good, but hell, you might just find yourself lounging in some Lollapalooza VIP cabana with an endless supply of Chipotle tacos. But, really, you'll more than likely end up living your boring life as usual those days, so keep dreaming.