Entering the sweepstakes is pretty simple: all you have to do is text "ROCK" to 888222 by, or enter online via this form by May 31st. The winner will get a free trip to Chicago (including hotel accommodations), VIP passes to Lollapalooza (July 28th-31st), and of course, free burritos for a year. But what's perhaps the best part is buried in the sweepstakes' official rules (emphasis added): "Grand Prize will consist of a trip for Winner and up to three (3) guests to the Lollapalooza Festival." That's right, you'd get to bring your friends with you, too.
Here's exactly what you'll get if you win, per the rules:
- Four 4-day VIP Passes to Lollapalooza
- Round-trip coach air transportation from your closest major airport
- Two double hotel rooms for six days and five nights
- Chipotle burritos for a year, paid out in the form of 52 $10 gift cards
- Free Chipotle tacos throughout Lollapalooza
- A Lollapalooza 25th Anniversary swag bag
- $100 for transportation to and from the airports
Damn. That's a lot of potential prizes just for sending a text, but then again, you're essentially signing up for annoying Chipotle marketing texts by entering. Of course, there are a handful of conditions in the fine print: you can only enter the sweepstakes once, you have to be 21, and you have to live in the 48 contiguous United States (sorry Alaska and Hawaii), among other rules that you should actually read.