Now that we're inching closer to shorts season and the sun won't be setting in mid-afternoon for the foreseeable future, you may be feeling a little itch to get out there and, uh, do stuff. Luckily, now's a great time to book yourself a getaway because JetBlue just unleashed its huge spring sale and it has flights all around the country -- with many going for just $49, one way.
If you've been meaning to skip town for a bit in the next few months, JetBlue's latest two-day flash sale has you covered with dozens of super cheap flights to its hubs all across the country (and beyond) with many up for grabs for just $49. You have until 11:59 on Thursday, March 21, to snag the deals, which are good for travel between March 25 and June 13.
There are some exceptionally great fares in the mix -- all of which you can scope them out at JetBlue's flash sale page -- but we've pulled a few of the highlights below.
10 of the best flight deals
- Boston to Pittsburgh (and vice versa) for $49
- Long Beach to Las Vegas (and vice versa) for $54
- Boston to Atlanta for $59
- Nashville to Ft. Lauderdale for $59
- Boston to Denver (and vice versa) for $64
- Ft. Lauderdale to Turks & Caicos for $69
- Cleveland to Ft. Lauderdale for $69
- New York to Savannah (and vice versa) for $74
- Boston to Baltimore (and vice versa) for $84
- Ft. Lauderdale to Mexico City for $89
Tackle 7 Pounds of Seafood in One Sandwich
As with most flash sales like this, you'll want to consider the fine print before booking a reservation. For instance, there are some blackout dates between April 11-25 and May 23-28 (Memorial Day), and the bulk of the cheapest fares are almost exclusively for flights that travel Monday through Thursday.
That said, as long as you can be a little flexible with scheduling your time off, you could quite easily find a killer deal to any number of certifiably fun weekend getaways.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email and subscribe here for our YouTube channel to get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.