Nintendo Switch Games Are up to 50% Off Right Now in a Massive Summer Sale
Discounted titles include Mario 'Tennis Aces,' 'Super Mario Party,' and 'Dragon Quest XI S.'
You've spent more than your fair share of quarantine mastering the art of Animal Crossing, but the time has come to try new things, hone new skills, venture into new -- albeit still digital -- worlds. Thankfully, that goal has never been more attainable. Nintendo is hosting a massive summer sale and slashing prices up to 50% on an entire library of Switch games.
Through next Tuesday, gamers can get their hands on discounted titles like new Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Mario Tennis Aces, Super Mario Party, and Dragon Quest XI S., among others Here's the real kicker: Instead of waiting around for your online order to arrive via mail, the video game giant is offering them all in digital form so you can download and get going.
Here's how it works: If you shop the sale through an alternative retailer -- like GameStop -- you'll receive a code through your email. If you opt to buy directly through Nintendo's online eShop, the purchase will download immediately to your console. Just be sure to double check your microSD storage -- or buy more if need be.
Here are some of the top sales:
- Super Mario Party for $41.99 -- buy now
- Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for $41.99 -- buy now
- Mario Tennis Aces for $41.99 -- buy now
- Dragon Quest XI S for $41.99 -- buy now
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 for $41.99 -- buy now
- Fitness Boxing for $34.99 -- buy now
- Doom for $29.99 -- buy now
- Dark Souls Remastered for $23.99 -- buy now
- Just Dance 2020 for $19.99 -- buy now
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $14.99 -- buy now