If your grand plan to make it to Europe this summer somehow escaped you, it's not too late to score yourself a budget-friendly overseas vacation before the end of the year. That's because Norwegian Airlines launched a huge sale on Monday, featuring flights to several European hotspots this fall from a bunch of U.S. cities for as little as $89 one way.
Whether you're a perpetual wanderluster or looking to make your first trip abroad, Norwegian's latest latest batch of deals includes a slew of options that make it easy to leave the country for a bit without dropping much cash. It has deals from 12 airports across the United States to 14 different cities in both Europe and the Caribbean. And while you have a few days to think about how to finagle your vacation schedule, you shouldn't wait too long to secure a seat since the sale ends at 11:59pm on September 5, and the best tickets will probably disappear before then.
The sale isn't limited to East Coasters, either. There are seriously cheap flights from a number of cities across the country including Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, Orlando, Tampa, New York, Boston, Providence as well as Los Angeles, Oakland/San Francisco, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Denver. You can scope out the full rundown of budget-friendly fares on Norwegian's flash sale page.
Here are some of the best one-way flight deals:
- Ft. Lauderdale/Miami to Madrid, Barcelona Rome, Stockholm, or Paris for $159
- New York to Edinburgh for $89
- New York to Dublin or Shannon, Ireland for $99
- New York to Paris for $129
- New York to Copenhagen, London, Madrid, Oslo, Stockholm, Barcelona, or Rome for $149
- Providence/Boston to Dublin for $99
- Oakland/San Francisco to Barcelona, London, or Paris for $149
- Los Angeles to Barcelona, London, or Madrid for $169
- Chicago to London for $149
- Las Vegas to London for $169
- Denver to London for $169
- New York or Ft. Lauderdale/Miami to Guadeloupe or Martinique for $69