Here's the list of qualifications they're looking for, per the listing:
- Social media savvy with plenty of experience using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Major photography skills to capture our incredibly good looks (yes, Portrait Mode counts!)
- A pet lover and dog whisperer
- Veterinary education experience is a bonus
- Work out of our Flatiron District office in NYC
- 18+ years old and able to legally work in the US
If that sounds like you, and you have a disturbingly high tolerance for dog-related puns, email your resume plus a short video that explains why you're perfect for the job to email@example.com by May 15. And you'll find out if you've got the gig by Memorial Day Weekend.
Even if you don't get it, though, you can still enjoy the dog pictures that'll come from it, so it's not a total loss.