Subway Is Unleashing Its Biggest Menu Update in Company History
Six entirely new sandwiches and four more updated ones are coming to menus!
I've always been an advocate of the whole why fix what ain't broke mentality. Until now, that is. Subway has gone and done just that, completely transforming its already impressive sub lineup as part of its "Eat Fresh Refresh." The sandwich maker is unleashing its largest menu update ever, including both updates and entirely new arrivals.
Beginning July 13, Subway stores nationwide will see 20 menu updates such as four all-new and two returning subs, four revamped sammies, and 11 "improved ingredients."
New ingredients include deli-thin sliced turkey, Black Forest ham, steak, rotisserie-style chicken, roast beef, hickory-smoked bacon, smashed avocado, artisan BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, and a tangy MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette to up your sandwich game. Two new kinds of bread are also getting added to the roster: Artisan Italian and Hearty Multigrain.
"Subway has been serving freshly made, customizable, and better-for-you sandwiches for more than 50 years, and we wanted to give our guests more new and improved flavors," Subway's president Trevor Haynes said in a press release. "Our new culinary team is delivering monumental updates to the entire core menu. The Eat Fresh Refresh makes Subway better than ever with freshly made, craveable, and delicious sandwiches to excite new and returning guests."
Here are the new sandwiches joining menus:
- Turkey Cali Fresh (new): Oven-roasted turkey, hickory-smoked bacon, smashed avocado, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, mayo, spinach, red onion, and tomatoes on multigrain bread.
- Steak Cali Fresh (new): Steak, hickory-smoked bacon, smashed avocado, Belgioioso Fresh Mozzarella topped with spinach, red onion, tomatoes, and mayo on multigrain bread.
- Subway Club (new): Oven-roasted turkey, Black Forest ham, roast beef, lettuce, tomato, and red onions on multigrain bread.
- All-American Club (new): Oven-roasted turkey, Black Forest ham, and hickory-smoked bacon with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions on toasted Artisan Italian bread.
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken (returning): Toss whatever ingredients you want on top of Subway's Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich.
- Roast Beef (returning): Premium Angus roast beef with whatever ingredients your heart desires.
More than 10,000 Subway restaurants will close early on July 12 at 6 pm local time as the company's "Sandwich Artists" prep for the big launch. On July 13, you can then snag a free six-inch Turkey Cali Fresh Sub sub between 10 am and noon—with one million given out in total.