12. Accenture covers gender reassignment for their employees as part of their commitment to LGBTQ rights and diversity.
11. Twitter is well-known for providing perks such as three catered meals a day, but some lesser-known benefits include on-site acupuncture and improv classes.
10. Twilio offers employees a Kindle plus $30 a month to purchase books.
9. Burton employees receive season ski passes and “snow days” to hit the slopes after a big snowfall.
8. Pinterest provides a unique take on the parental leave policy by providing four paid months off, plus an additional month of part-time hours, as well as two counseling sessions to create a plan to re-enter the workplace.
7. PwC offers its employees $1,200 per year for student loan debt reimbursement.
6. Airbnb, the Best Place to Work in 2016, gives its employees an annual stipend of $2,000 to travel and stay in an Airbnb listing anywhere in the world.
5. World Wildlife Fund employees take Friday off every other week, also known as “Panda Fridays” at the nonprofit.