5. Facebook provides healthcare coverage and free housing for interns. Known for its competitive benefits package, many Facebook interns report earning more than $7,000 per month.
6. Scripps Health cares about the wellbeing of its employees’ furry family members, offering pet health insurance for cats and dogs.
7. Starbucks provides full tuition reimbursement for its employees, covering an online bachelor’s degree program through Arizona State University.
8. American Express’ parental leave policy offers up to five months of fully-paid leave for both mothers and fathers. Birthing mothers generally receive an additional 6 to 8 weeks under salary continuation for medical leave. Parents are also given access to a 24-hour lactation consultant, and mothers traveling for business can ship their breast milk home for free.
9. Eventbrite helps keep employees healthy by offering a monthly $60 wellness stipend, which can be used on everything from gym dues to juice cleanses.
10. Whole Foods Market offers a 20% store discount to all employees, including full-time and part-time employees.