Whole Foods Just Put Its Already Cheap Bottles of Rosé on Sale for the Weekend
Get ready for Memorial Day weekend by stocking up on rosé.
Whole Foods has been pushing a list of 12 bottles of rosé now that the weather is turning resolutely away from winter. All 12 of the wines were already on sale, but the Amazon-owned grocer is discounting them even more for Memorial Day weekend.
From May 22-25, every one of those bottles will be an additional 20% off. That ought to help you get prepped for a long weekend sitting in the sun eating summery dishes. Or maybe it's just an easy opportunity to stock up for your next virtual happy hour. The cheapest options include a single can of House Wine Rosé Bubbles for $3.99 or a bottle of Orlana Vino Verde Rosé for $6.39.
Here's a look at the wines that are included in the sale with their pre-discounted prices listed next to each bottle.
1. Bon Ami Cuvee Rosé Brut – $9.99
2. Chateau Coussin La Croix du Prieur Rosé Cotes de Provence - $17.99
3. Cloudveil Rosé - $11.99
4. Field Recordings Pet Nat Rosé - $21.99
5. House Wine Rosé Bubbles - Single Can - $4.99
6. King Rabbit Rosé – $9.99
7. L'Oliveto Rosé of Pinot Noir - $14.99
8. Mamete Prevostini Monrose Vino Rosato - $18.99
9. Orlana Vino Verde Rosé - $7.99
10. Pool Boy French Rosé 1L - $12.99
11. Sainte Venture Coteaux d’Aix en Provence Rosé - $13.99
12. Stolpman Vineyards Love You Bunches Rosé - $17.99
Want More Food Deals?Here's our huuuuuuuge running list of all the free food you can get right now, as well as the best reward programs, birthday freebies, gift card offers, deals on food for kids, food delivery, and alcohol delivery deals you'll find. If you want a little more than, say a free taco, we also have you covered with a long list of meals you can get at fast food chains under $5. You're welcome.
Additionally, we've put together a list of places offering free food to healthcare workers and first responders during the COVID-19 outbreak.