1) When you see a crazy man on the subway, you ask yourself
57.87% "How did he get so crazy?"
24.53% "If things had gone differently, could I be like him?"
17.47% "Does he have a monthly MetroCard?"
2) When you flash a warning stare to an approaching crazy man, it's best summed up with the words
64.47% "Back off, I'm not taking your crazy crap today."
23.73% "Back off, because underneath my casual menswear I'm just as crazy as you are."
11.67% "If you kill me, I will be missed."
3) If a crazy man exits a crowded train, would you take his possibly-tainted seat?
9.27% Yes, but only if I have an AM New York to lay over it.
4) Have you ever engaged a crazy ranting man in debate?
6.47% Yes, but his position on fuel cell technology was completely bogus!
5) When confronted with a crazy man's glare, you prefer to
20.05% Stare at your shoes.
49.54% Attempt to translate Spanish language attorney ads.
29.48% Fiddle with your iPod.
0.27% Hand over your iPod.
6) Who of these, if any, actually bother you more than crazy men?
10.93% Those guys who sing 1950s doo-wop songs.
39.93% People taking up three seats with giant sacks of clothes bought off a west African guy's table on Broadway.
27.87% Kids selling M&Ms.
20.6% That guy who won't quit putting his hand on your dong.
7) Crazy men are most helpful during those times when you need
55.67% A reminder that there are people out there less fortunate than you.
16.53% A reminder that there are people out there less handsome than you.
27.53% Someone to scare your girlfriend into shutting the hell up.
8) Which aspect of crazy behavior do you yourself exhibit most often?
29.14% Spending hours nervously completing meaningless questionnaires.