Most fitness routines are time-intensive and boring, except of course that "Hans and Franz" fitness routine, which was only a few minutes and laugh-out-loud entertaining. Change all that by entering to win a copy of The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss, the New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek.
Revolutionary, surprising, and actually useful, The 4-Hour Body will help you lose weight and enjoy yourself at the same time -- and not only by having calorie-consuming sex (but sometimes, yes, through calorie-consuming sex). Just a micro-sampling of everything it'll teach you:
• How 4 hours of total gym time can score you 34lbs of muscle in 28 days -- no steroids or zombie fighting required
• How to prevent fat gain when you binge, and not just by binging on eight pounds of celery
• How to give her a 15-minute orgasm with a cowgirl position that offers improved pressure (but doesn't involve vanilla-flavored ice)
• How to engineer the perfect night’s sleep without even requiring your own 15-minute orgasm first
• How to go from running 5k to 50k in 12 weeks
• How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested, without cheating and taking naps in your car, sometimes while it's still moving
You'll get these tricks and dozens more, all of which can be mastered in 30 minutes or less…which coincidentally is the same amount of time it’s gonna take to get that pizza you can now eat without gaining (how much does a pizza weigh anyway?) pounds.