- 12 chicken fingers
- 1 bag of Chex Mix
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1/3 can of Dr. Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1lb of flour
- Beat eggs and set aside.
- Crush Chex Mix until it’s the consistency of breadcrumbs, set aside.
- Combine BBQ sauce and Dr. Pepper in a saucepan, mix well and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 min.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then in the egg, and finally through the Chex Mix crumbs.
- Pour 1 cup of oil into a skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Fry chicken fingers for about 5min per side, until golden brown.
- Remove fingers from heat and finish them in the over for 15min at 375 degrees.
- Serve fingers with BBQ sauce on the side.