From Suzi Maitland
- 1 large bag of kettle chips
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 bad frozen pulled pork
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Sour cream
- Speak chips out across two large baking sheets.
- Cover both trays with grated cheese, jalapenos, and pulled pork.
- Heat in oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted, approximately 10min.
- Carefully slide one pile onto a plate and top with the other pile.
- Cover with tomatoes and BBQ sauce.
- Finish with a big scoop of sour cream.