- 5 lbs pork butt
- ¼ cup Cajun seasoning
- 2 onions, cut into 4
- 2 heads of garlic, cut in half
- 2 oranges, cut into 4
- 6-pack of beer (2 for the chef, 4 for cooking)
- Slider buns
- Cut port into 1lb chunks and season with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on med-high heat, sear the pork shoulder, and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic to the skillet until caramelized, then put shoulder back in the skillet with oranges and beer, then cover.
- Put into a 275-degrees over and back until pork is tender (about 3 hrs.)
- Shred the meat when finished, strain liquid, and serve on a soft roll with mustard (Creole recommended).