- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 6 egg whites (save yolks for breading)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- Fine breadcrumbs
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Puree ¾ chicken, egg whites, cream, and pepper in blender.
- Mix puree in a bowl with remaining ground chicken and chopped bacon, add salt.
- Make nugget-sized chicken balls out of the mix. Roll nuggets in egg yolks, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry in a pot of boiling 2 quarts canola oil (set to 350 degrees) until golden brown, let them dry on a paper towel.