- 1.5 oz Gosling's Rum
- 0.5 oz chambord
- 2.5 oz coquito mix (see below)
Have a favorite drink recipe you'd like to share? Email it to email@example.com
- For the coquito mix, blend two (12 oz.) cans evaporated milk, two (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk, one (15 oz.) can coconut cream, such as Coco López, and ground cinnamon.
- Combine with rum and chambord.
- Rinse the coupe glass with Kalua and serve after pouring it through a fine strainer.
- Garnish with Mexican canela.
Make This Sushi Burrito at Home, Become a Snack Legend