Attention video game nerds, modern art enthusiasts, and anyone else with $3000 to blow on novelty items: this is a five foot tall Mario statue, and it's for sale. A few possible uses:
- Mario to your Luigi in the two-person Halloween costume you couldn't convince anyone to join you in
- A fit model for a new new apparel line for plumbers
- Oversized doorstop
- Used like a dreamcatcher, only instead of protecting you from evil spirits while asleep, it'll keep phantom Bowsers and Koopas at bay. Or wait, he might attract them. Either way, worth a shot!
- Surrogate (mute) therapist
- Wingman for picking up princesses
This is an Adults-Only Sleepover At The Natural History Museum