Doesn't matter if you are or aren't cruisin' around in your 6-4, all that matters is that Easy-E is straight chillin' from your rearview mirror, smelling all delicious of apples. Yes, we're talking about $5 air fresheners dedicated to the former N.W.A frontman. (And yes, air fresheners are apparently a real thing.) Or are you reppin' the other side of that historic rap group beef? Well, Dr. Dre's available as well. He's scented as "Black Ice," which we'd assume was flavored chronic, but creators Hangin' With the Homies are pretty adamant that it's not. Eight other would-be air fresh'ners we're still waiting on:
- Riding on the nostalgia brought to the forefront with the Easy-E and Dr. Dre throwbacks, the Run-D.M.C scent is introduced: a surprisingly popular smell of fresh Reeboks, straight from the box. Not so surprising? Sneakerheads line up two days in advance for these limited edition one-size-fits-all "kicks."
- Snoop Dogg, but this would simply be a re-purposed dime bag.
- The updated "Snoop Dogg" scent, Snoop Lion would be a re-purposed dime bag, but with an added complexity of crushed-up inscents.
- Kanye West, which he claims was inspired after taking a massive sh*t and digging on how it smelled of motherf*ckin' roses.
- Drake is a nod to his Jewish heritage, an overwhelming, particularly pungent combination of Gefilte fish and lox. They realize it is indeed a mistake and change it to the warming and more attractive smell of freshly baked challah bread.
- Mackelmore, which smells quite literally like a thrift shop, or "R. Kelly's sheets," or pisssssssssssssss.
- The Pitbull is most frequently described as reminding purchasers of "puddled alcohol and sweat in a Miami nightclub at 7 a.m."
- And finally, another N.W.A.-er, Ice Cube. It's a mixture of everything nice: fresh cut grass, linens, the ocean. 'Cause then it'll have truly been a good day. Expect these to be dangling from the minivan in the next Are We There Yet?
This Couple Made a Funny Fake Car Commercial and Got $20k