These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Yield: Serves 2
- ½ to ¾ cup acai juice (Sambazon brand preferred)
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 7 ounces frozen unsweetened acai puree (Sambazon brand preferred)
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ to ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries or raspberries
- ½ cup granola, for garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup cacao nibs, for garnish (optional)
- Place the acai juice and one of the bananas in the blender's pitcher, then add the frozen acai puree, blueberries, and strawberries on top so that the blades suck in the frozen items. Pulse as needed to form a smooth sorbet, scraping down the sides of the pitcher with a spatula as necessary.
- Slice the remaining banana.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls and top each with the garnishes. Serve immediately.