Irish Hazelnut Cream Is the Boozy Winter Warmer You Needed
Aleppo Pepper Chicken Kebabs
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Aleppo pepper flakes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 english cucumber peeled, cubed, processes in food processor and drained of excess water
- through a fine mesh strainer.
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix all marinade ingredients well.
- Cube chicken thighs or breast into 1 1/2" cubes, mix into marinade and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours, but overnight is better.
- Mix all tzatziki ingredients throughly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Skewer your favorite veggies (like squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and red onions) onto a few long wide skewers.
- Skewer the chicken pieces onto more skewers with lemon slices and small tomato halves.
- Grill over direct heat until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165ºF. The meat should be browned with small bits of char, and the veggies should be tender, but still hold their shape also with bits of char.
- Serve on warm pita bread and top with Tzatziki sauce. Top with a little chopped parsley, and more Aleppo pepper flakes.
- Plate along with grilled veggies and enjoy!