Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
Is it just us, or does everything look classier when served in a coupe glass -- especially when Champagne is involved? Whether you're celebrating or, y'know, just trying to make your daily life more Gatsby-esque, it's safe to say this apple brandy elderflower sparkler by DrinksMadeEasy is your new go-to cocktail. No ascot or mansion required, but it doesn't hurt. Watch the video to learn how it's done.
Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler
Yield: 1 cocktail
- ¾ ounce apple brandy
- ¾ ounce St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Champagne, to float
- Freshly grated nutmeg, to garnish
- Chill 2 coupe glasses with ice and water. Set aside.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine the St. Germain, brandy, and bitters. Stir.
- Dump the water and ice from the 2 coupe glasses.
- Strain the mixture into the coupe glasses, dividing it evenly. Top with a float of Champagne to the rim, and garnish with grated nutmeg. Serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.