Thrillist's Best (and the Rest): The Truth Behind the Saddest Cookbook Ever
Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler
Yield: 1 cocktail
- ¾ ounce apple brandy
- ¾ ounce St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Champagne, to float
- Freshly grated nutmeg, to garnish
- Chill 2 coupe glasses with ice and water. Set aside.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine the St. Germain, brandy, and bitters. Stir.
- Dump the water and ice from the 2 coupe glasses.
- Strain the mixture into the coupe glasses, dividing it evenly. Top with a float of Champagne to the rim, and garnish with grated nutmeg. Serve.