Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Apple Pie Bourbon Shots
Yield: 4 shots
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 2 apples (green and red), chopped
- 3 sugar cubes
- 1 whole nutmeg, slightly shaved
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 1" pieces fresh ginger
- mini apple pie slices or cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Fill a mason jar with bourbon, apples, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Let mixture sit 2 to 4 days.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses and garnish with a mini-apple pie slice or cinnamon sticks.