Shoot Back These Apple Pie Bourbon Shots
Fall means lots of apples, cinnamon, and sure enough, bourbon. Embrace the season with DrinksMadeEasy's apple pie bourbon shots, made with green and red apples, cinnamon sticks, bourbon, and nutmeg, and top it off with a little slice of apple pie.
Apple Pie Bourbon Shots
Yield: 4 shots
- 1 1/2 cups bourbon
- 2 apples (green and red), chopped
- 3 sugar cubes
- 1 whole nutmeg, slightly shaved
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 1" pieces fresh ginger
- mini apple pie slices or cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Fill a mason jar with bourbon, apples, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Let mixture sit 2 to 4 days.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses and garnish with a mini-apple pie slice or cinnamon sticks.