Apple Pie Jell-O Shots
- crushed graham crackers to go on top of caramel
- ground cinnamon
- 1 cup apple cider
- ½ cup alcoholic apple cider
- 2 envelopes (5 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup apple-pie flavored moonshine
- whipped cream and caramel sauce for topping
- Core an apple.
- Add the apple cider to a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in the gelatin until fully combined.
- Add ½ cup apple-pie flavored moonshine and ½ cup apple cider (alcoholic) to saucepan.
- Pour apple mixture cored apples. When completely set, rim the apple with caramel sauce and crushed graham crackers.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.