This Bubble Tea Is Set on Fire
Apple Pie Moscow Mule
- 4oz apple cider
- 3 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups Everclear
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- 1 bottle ginger beer
- Cinnamon sticks and apple slices, to garnish
- Fill a 32oz Mason jar with sliced apples and cinnamon sticks. Use additional apples as needed to fill the jar to the rim before adding the Everclear and simple syrup. Seal and shake well to combine. Let the jar sit for 48 hours and store it in the fridge until ready to use for no more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to extract the solids.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the apple cider and infused vodka. Shake to combine.
- Fill 2 copper mule mugs with crushed ice. Pour half of the boozy apple cider mixture into each mug, and follow with a float of ginger beer to the rim.
- If desired, garnish with cinnamon sticks and apple slices. Serve.