Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Apple Pie Nachos Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 40 chips
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup apple pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine sugar, apple pie spice, and salt in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 even wedges. Brush both sides with butter. Toss into the bag, seal it, and shake to evenly coat the wedges.
- Arrange wedges in a single layer on sheets and bake for 10 minutes. Flip the wedges and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, heat the apple pie filling in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- To assemble the nachos, arrange chips on a large platter, spoon apple pie filling evenly over the chips, sprinkle with cheddar and pecans, drizzle caramel, dollop ice cream and whipped cream on top.