Spread Some Holiday Cheer with BACARDÍ Gingerberry Rum Punch
The holidays are all about sharing, which is why we recommend stepping up your game with this serious crowd-pleaser. Made with citrus, cranberries, and ginger ale, BACARDÍ Gingerberry Rum Punch makes for a truly zesty and refreshing drink that will make even the Grinchiest guest... well, un-Grinchy.
BACARDÍ Gingerberry Rum Punch
Yield: 18-20 servings
- 1 part BACARDÍ Superior rum
- 2 parts cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 parts ginger ale
- ¼ parts lime juice
- ¼ parts lemon juice
- 10 dashes orange bitters
- Lime, to garnish
- Fresh cranberries, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl with a large ice block. Stir gently.
- Garnish with lime and cranberries. Serve on the rocks.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.