Bringing together BACARDÍ® GRAN RESERVA® MAESTRO rum, truffle honey, lemon, and MARTINI & ROSSI® Prosecco, this BACARDÍ Truffled Honey Fizz is exactly what you need to round out your New Year's Eve. The refreshing combination of flavors make this drink the perfect way to count down the clock with your friends. Take a sip in 10, 9, 8...
BACARDÍ Truffled Honey Fizz
- 1½ ounces BACARDÍ GRAN RESERVA® MAESTRO rum
- ½ ounce truffle honey syrup: 1 cup truffle honey, 1 cup water
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- Splash MARTINI & ROSSI® Prosecco
- Lemon twist
- Mint sprig
- Confectioners sugar
- To make truffle honey syrup, combine 1 cup of truffle honey and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until fully combined and remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Combine the BACARDÍ GRAN RESERVA® MAESTRO rum, 1/2 ounce truffled honey syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a champagne flute and top with MARTINI & ROSSI® Prosecco.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and a mint sprig dusted with confectioners sugar, and serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.