BACARDÍ Truffled Honey Fizz
- 1½ ounces BACARDÍ GRAN RESERVA® MAESTRO rum
- ½ ounce truffle honey syrup: 1 cup truffle honey, 1 cup water
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- Splash MARTINI & ROSSI® Prosecco
- Lemon twist
- Mint sprig
- Confectioners sugar
- To make truffle honey syrup, combine 1 cup of truffle honey and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until fully combined and remove from heat. Cool completely.
- Combine the BACARDÍ GRAN RESERVA® MAESTRO rum, 1/2 ounce truffled honey syrup, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a champagne flute and top with MARTINI & ROSSI® Prosecco.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and a mint sprig dusted with confectioners sugar, and serve.