These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Bacon & Egg Grilled Cheese
Yield: 4 sandwiches
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 100g mozzarella
- 16 slices bacon
- Cook the bacon until crispy and drain on kitchen paper.
- Fry the eggs until cooked but still runny. Slice the avocados thinly. Grate the cheese.
- Butter one side of each bread slice. Assemble the sandwiches, creating distinct layers of bacon, cheese, egg, and avocado (with the buttered sides facing out).
- Heat a griddle pan to a medium heat and cook the sandwich until browned on one side. Very carefully turn and cook until the other side is golden brown too. Serve immediately.