This Rooftop Bar Makes the Biggest Ice Cream Sandwiches & Cocktails
Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese Bites
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 box macaroni shells
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Line a greased muffin pan with slices of precooked bacon.
- Bring water to a boil, add noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain water.
- Add milk, butter, and 1 and 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Thoroughly mix together.
- Divide the macaroni and cheese between the cups in the muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and more cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crisp.