Carb-Load Like a God With This Bacon Ranch Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 extra-large avocado
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 7 strips bacon
- Toss your egg in simmering water for six minutes, then transfer it into a bowl of ice water.
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the skin carefully (you'll want the green stuff to maintain its shape). Pull out the pit to make a little egg hole (you can scoop more if the pit hole is too small).
- Peel your egg carefully and drop it in the center of the avocado, then put the two halves together.
- Lay five (more or less, depending on the avocado size) strips of bacon side-by-side and roll that avocado up in the good stuff.
- Take two additional slices of bacon and roll them around the top to seal it all off.
- Fry the thing in a pan, starting with the loose ends of the bacon to make a seal. Turn it around constantly so it's cooked evenly, then cut it open and dig in.