Get Your Bubble Tea in Hot Pot Form
Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Fries
- 4-6 strips of Bacon
- 1 avocado
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½-1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 chipotle pepper (from a can of chipotle in adobo sauce)
- Juice of ½ lime
- To make the sauce, pour the ranch dressing, pepper, and lime juice into a food processor. Pulse until everything is well-combined and the pepper has been broken down.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and chili powder. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Cut open the avocado and remove the pit. Slice lengthwise it in ¾-inch increments, and then cut through the middle to create thick chunks.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half and wrap the piece around the avocado chunks. Use a water-soaked toothpick to help the bacon stay in place, and place the chunks on a wire rack. Sprinkle brown sugar-chili mixture on top of each avocado slice.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and serve immediately.