Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices white bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp stick butter
- Lay 6-8 strips of bacon vertically across a rimmed baking sheet or aluminum foil, flush up against each other.
- Prepare another 6-8 strips to create the cross section of the weave.
- Fold every other strip in half onto itself. Now fold every other strip in the alternating columns. Repeat again with the first set of strips.
- For the grilled cheese, heat up a skilled to medium heat and coat with butter. Take one slice of bread and butter one side. Place butter side down on the skillet and top with three slices of cheddar cheese. Then, add sliced avocado followed by the remaining three slices of cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread and butter the top. Cook both sides until light golden brown.
- Remove grilled cheese from skillet and place on the center of your bacon weave. Follow up sides and fully wrap grilled cheese with the weave.
- Return to skillet and ensure each side is cooked until crispy.