Potato Skin-Breaded Queso Balls Will Make All Other Apps Obsolete
Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 10 slices bacon
- ⅔ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ¾ cup light mayo
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with a cooking rack, and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine the brown sugar and chili powder.
- Wrap each chicken tender with 1 slice of bacon, and repeat. Coat the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders with the brown sugar-chili powder mixture, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- To make the cilantro-lime dressing, place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, creamy, and incorporated throughout.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with cilantro and serve with the dressing on the side.