Sweet and Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders, for All Your Multifaceted Cravings
Chicken? Check. Bacon? Obviously. All the flavor you could possibly want in one meal? Also check. What more reason do you need to make Food Steez's sweet and spicy bacon-wrapped chicken tenders? Protein! Flavor! Cilantro-lime ranch dressing! It truly is everything you could possibly want in life. Have at it and watch the video to learn how it's done.
Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 10 slices bacon
- ⅔ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
Homemade cilantro-lime Ranch dressing
- ¾ cup light mayo
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, roughly chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with a cooking rack, and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine the brown sugar and chili powder.
- Wrap each chicken tender with 1 slice of bacon, and repeat. Coat the bacon-wrapped chicken tenders with the brown sugar-chili powder mixture, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- To make the cilantro-lime dressing, place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, creamy, and incorporated throughout.
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with cilantro and serve with the dressing on the side.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.