It's Worth Getting Sloppy For This Grilled Cheese Taco
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 block blue cheese, cut into cubes
- Buffalo sauce (½ cup butter, 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce, 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper)
- 1 teaspoon parsley, to garnish
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- Cut carrots and celery sticks, to serve (optional)
- Heat grill to medium.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground chicken, Bisquick, bouillon, water, and cheddar cheese. Use your hands to mix well until the contents are uniformly incorporated.
- Form chicken mixture into balls around an individual cube of blue cheese. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Grill the chicken balls on medium heat, covered, for approximately 30 minutes until firm. Each ball should reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Using a cast-iron skillet on direct heat, melt butter, stirring in Frank's Red Hot Sauce and cayenne pepper. Dredge the chicken balls in the hot sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish, and serve. Optional: pair with ranch dressing, cut celery sticks, and carrots on the side.