Why You Should Think Twice Before Drinking Airplane Coffee
Beer Jell-O Shots
- 1 cup wheat Belgian beer
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 4 tsp orange extract, divided
- 1 clementine
- In a medium bowl or glass measuring cup, combine Belgian beer and unflavored gelatin. Stir thoroughly with a fork. The mixture will foam up and allow it to sit until most of the beer foam has fully reduced.
- Add boiling water to the beer mixture and whisk until gelatin is fully incorporated into the liquid. Stir in the agave and 2 tsp of the orange extract.
- Pour beer mixture into miniature beer mugs, leaving about an ¼-½ inch of room at the top.
- Put the gelatin into the fridge and allow to set overnight.
- Whip together the whipped topping and remaining orange extract. Grab your set gelatin and fill the remaining ¼-½ of room in the mug with the whipped “foam.” Garnish with a wedge of clementine and serve.