Beer Wine Porcupine
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- bottle of sparkling dry white wine (Prosecco)
- 4 12 oz bottles of pale ale beer
- pineapple wedges
- In a small saucepan combine pineapple juice and 2 sprigs rosemary. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until mixture is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Strain juice into a bowl; discard solids. Cover and chill for 1 to 48 hours.
- In an extra-large bowl combine the strained juice, beer, and wine. Serve in glasses garnished with pineapple wedges and additional rosemary sprigs.