Timothy DeLaGhetto & David So Take Over LA's Premier Foodie Event
The Best Pot-Brownie Recipe
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 servings (5-10mg each)
- 7 ½ tablespoons (3 ¾ ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons (1/4 ounce) cannabutter
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, 60-70% cacao
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease an 8-inch square cake pan with butter or cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butters in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chocolate until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until fluffy and light yellow. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges pull away from the pan and the top has an even, shiny crust. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 12 even pieces. Serve warm (can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for one week or in the refrigerator for up to a month).