Take a Trip East With This Blue China Cocktail
Sip on this far east cocktail that's bluer than the Pacific. The Drink Blog's Blue China cocktail, made with white grapefruit juice, blue curaçao, and lychee liqueur, makes for a tropical cocktail that'll be your little blue China girl.
Blue China Cocktail
- 4 oz. white grapefruit juice
- ¾ oz. lychee liqueur
- 1¼ oz. blue curaçao
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Cut up grapefruit and freshly squeeze white grapefruit juice.
- Add your white grapefruit juice, lychee liqueur and blue curaçao to a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add ice into a glass and pour your shaken cocktail in there.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries and serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.