Inspired by Temecula Blogs, we've taken it upon ourselves to make your childhood freeze pops bigger and better this summer. Made with blue Hawaiian Punch, rum, lemon-lime soda, and blueberries, these blue freeze pops are waiting to be fought over, just like old times.
Blue Hawaiian Punch Freeze Pops
- 1-2 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda
- 1 gallon of blue raspberry juice
- 12 oz of fresh blueberries
- 4 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle coconut rum
- ½ bottle white rum
- ⅓ cup blue curaçao
- Place lemon slices and blueberries at the bottom of your punch bowl. Fill bowl with ice.
- Add coconut rum, white rum, and blue curaçao to punch bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour in blue raspberry juice and soda to punch bowl. Top with fresh blueberries and more lemon slices. Allow to sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Ladle punch (avoiding fruits bits and ice) into ice pop bags. Place into freezer and freeze overnight. Serve.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.