This Whiskey Jam Fizz Is Literally Your New Jam
BLUEBERRY RUM FIZZ
Total Time: 25 min; Active Time: 20 min
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus some extra for a garnish
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces white rum
- Club soda
- It’s time to make lemonade ice cubes. In a medium-sized bowl, combine three ounces of lemon juice, the simple syrup, and one cup of water. Stir it together and then pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Make your blueberry syrup. Gently smash the cup of blueberries. Add the fruit to a small saucepan. Then add in the sugar and a cup of water. Bring the mixture to a boil and then remove it from the heat and let it cool. Strain the fruit chunks out of the syrup and set the syrup aside.
- In a shaker, combine the rum, the remaining lemon juice, and .75 ounces of the blueberry simple syrup. Shake and then pour into a cup filled with the lemonade ice cubes. Top off with club soda and garnish with the remaining fresh blueberries.