3-Ingredient Red, White & Blue Cocktails Are Too Easy Not to Make
Drinks Made Easy is taking one of the ultimate nostalgia pops and putting an adult spin on it to give you these Bomb Pop cocktails. Just in time for the Fourth of July, this three-ingredient cocktail is the easiest way to get your buzz on and rep the US of A, all at the same time.
Bomb Pop Cocktail
- 1 oz grenadine
- 1 oz citron vodka
- 1/4 oz Blue Curaçao with 1 oz water
- First pour grenadine into the glass.
- Next crush ice and fill up your glass.
- Slowly pour in water over the ice. Its important to do it slowly so the colors don't bleed into each other too much.
- In a separate glass, mix together the citron vodka and Blue Curaçao, and then slowly pour it into the glass.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.