Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Boozy American Pie
Yield: 8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Knox gelatin
- Add 3/4 cup boiling water to blue gelatin mix and knox packet; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add cup chilled vodka. Pour into crust; refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, repeat to dissolve red gelatin mix and knox gelatin in separate bowl; stir in vodka. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Spread whipped topping over blue gelatin layer; cover with red gelatin. Refrigerate overnight.